Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Alice in Versace

Having always been somewhat freaked out by Lewis Carroll, I've always avoided reading or watching Alice in Wonderland. Lately, though, I've been weirdly intrigued by Tim Burton's version. Could it be the fact that Johnny Depp is (surprise surprise...) playing the role of the Mad Hatter? No probably not. Unlike 99.947382% of the female population over 14, Johnny Depp scares me. Nope, I'm attributing it to the Versace Spring/Summer 2010 collection which Donatella says was, in fact, inspired by the movie.

Ahhhhh it all makes sense now.











Photos courtesy of Elle.com
Not only are the gowns divine but the detailing of the accessories is amazing. If this is the way Alice is dressed, maybe I'll end up watching that movie after all...

1 comment: