Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Introductions

Hi! I figured that would be a good way to start off. Having recently been admitted to my first choice university, I've found myself with lots of time on my hands. Time which has been, until now, mostly occupied by watching reality TV shows, shopping online, and eating. While lots of my friends would agree that these are perfectly good pastimes, I think most will say that these activities are not exactly the most valuable use of my time, hence, this new blog!

I wanted to create an outlet for my newly sparked interest in fashion. I've always had a penchant for fashion, but it's not until I found myself spending 80% of my time online on either Elle or Vogue.com, browsing blogs, and watching fall and spring runway shows on YouTube that I realized how much I love it.

This blog will mostly document my observations and insight into the beautiful world of fashion, and will even ask you, the readers, for your opinions and feedback.

Love,
Maggie

No comments:

Post a Comment