Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Must Haves on a Limited Budget

I like to think I'm a savvy shopper (I don't exactly have a choice as my clothes budget is not really where I'd like it to be). So to save, I make a list of staple items I absolutely must own or I simply could not live another day. This way, I spend money on the essentials and don't waste it on another pashmina scarf (of which I own one too many).

My list as of right now: leather jacket, blazer and boyfriend watch.


Photo courtesy of Allsaints Spitalfields


I love the idea of pairing a really tough jacket, like this one, with very feminine tops adorned with either lace, ruffles, or florals (or all three if thats what floats your boat).


Photo courtesy of UrbanOutfitters.com

I love this blazer because its not your average black or grey blazer, but it still goes with everything. I like sporting black jeans on bottom so I prefer to not look like Joan Jett by wearing colored jackets and tops.


Photo courtesy of MichaelKors.com

This watch is beautiful but I love all boyfriend style watches, especially leather ones with gold detailing (of which I unfortunently can't find a picture!)

What do you guys think? Am I missing anything?

Love,
Maggie

No comments:

Post a Comment